Ultrasonic Antifouling systems by CleanAHull.com are developed with the environment in mind.
Key Points below:
- (ROHS) Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive compliant components throughout manufacturing.
- Reduced power consumption with digital control, refined frequency control.
- Reduction in toxic antifoul coating requirements, reduces release of these toxic chemicals from antifoul coatings into the ocean.
- Reduction in Fuel consumption of your vessel reduces the carbon footprint across the board on all users of our system.
- Soon to have Environmentally friendly Solar and Wind powered options available for renewable energy sources.
- 40% Power consumption in our Factory is provided from renewable energy.
CleanAHull.com utilizes 40% renewable energy at our premises to help reduce our carbon footprint throughout manufacturing.