Globatech Australia products are warranted for a period of 24 months against faulty materials and/or workmanship from date of sale or a maximum of 36 months from the date of manufacture subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The goods must be installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and instructions set out within this guide.
• In the event of a claim the goods are returned to the manufacturer with a copy of the merchant invoice.
• In the event of a claim any associated expenses including but not limited to; diagnosis, removal, and/or installation of the goods is the responsibility of the client including any freight costs.
• The warranty shall be void where the goods have been used for a purpose for which they are not intended, or altered in any way that is detrimental, or opened or tampered with by an unauthorized party, or damaged by mechanical abuse, or damaged by transient voltages, or damaged by over voltage, or contaminated by water or other substances, or damaged by incorrect application.
• Save and except for the express warranty set out above and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions and warranties which may at any time be implied by the common law, Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Act or any other State or Federal Act are excluded. To the extent that these cannot be excluded and where the law permits, the manufacturer in respect of any such condition or warranty shall be limited at their option to the repair or the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or refunding the cost of the goods .